terça-feira, 24 de abril de 2012

Chapter 2 - Gathering new pals.

After buying A LOT of potions and a bunch of antidotes, I went to Route 30. On the way stopped by this lonely house to steal some berries out of the tree and inside the man just gave me more, that's sad...



After getting in Mr. Pokemon's house, he started to talk to me and showed me his and Professor Oak's egg (That came out wrong...) so I can show it to Professor Elm. When I got out of the house he called me and started to boss me around.... NO WAY DUDE! I'm leveling first.


I leveled Aosora to lv.15. I kinda of ignored the complications of an overleveled pokemon. Haply after a couple of level ups, I went back to my hometown. On the way some emo ginger wanted to battle with me. I smashed him to the ground and laughed at his ginger face (I'm mean). He had a baby chikorita.... Poor baby....




When I was laughing at his face he tried to say his name and the only thing I could hear was some "???". That was strange, but I don't care about his name. He's just a stupid emo anyway.


When I got into Elm's lab. the place was crowded by cops! (I'm lying, just one). The cop asked for the redhead emo's name, well.... I had no idea what it was, but the cop misunderstood it....


The cop left chasing a guy named No idea. I wonder if someday he'll find him.... Anyway... I showed Elm the egg. I guess, by his reaction to it, that he never knew that pokemons breed. Why is he called Professor anyway? I went home to tell my mom that I was going to leave the house to travel around the world and what did she ask me? To keep my money. HELL NO! MY MONEY!



Goodbyes and farewells. I grabbed some balls and pokeballs (LOL I'm soooo funny) and went after my first companion. I was hoping for a Hoot-hoot and I found one. It was a really happy moment, then I killed it. Aosora was too overleveled. After trying a bunch of times, a lucky one survived a scratch and became Ashe, the Hoot-hoot. After getting Ashe, I went to Route 30 to get another pokemon and the first one was...... Rattata. So lucky.... I named him Nezumi, the Rattata.


I spent some time leveling them to lv.10 and went after the trainer battles. It was a piece of cake. The trainers' pokemons were in level 2 to 5.


When passing through Route 31, I found a bellsprout. I was lucky, bellsprouts are kinda of uncommon in here, but not just about that, I had 5 pokeballs and I spent 4 trying to catch her. The last pokeball caught her and I named her Namira, the bellsprout.


Finally I arrived in Violet City. I talked to the recepcionist about politcs and entered the city.


I'll start putting some status about my journey in every post so you can see the things happening. Well, see you on the next chapter. =D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemons:



Trainer card:





5 comentários:

  1. My god! it's funny!!! "that came out wrong". Now you kinda have the responsibility of making me laugh every time i come back here! But I wonder why would u want to catch a bellsprout? I mean, even if it lasts, its a pain to find a leaf stone there, isnt it? I like the japanese names btw!
    Oh men...playing on a emulator makes things prettier when u want screenshots. I cant do that with my dsi xp

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. I'm not sure if I'll be able to find another grass pokemon through the game, so I guess it was luck.

      Excluir
  2. Hahaha, great job dude! That was a great piece of laughter for me. I've linked your blog under "Fellow PokéBloggers". Check mine out whenever you've got time.

    See ya!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. A fellow Victreebro? Good taste indeed.

    ResponderExcluir