terça-feira, 24 de abril de 2012

Chapter 1 - Let's begin this adventure already.

After wakin' up a long dream, the young Kuro (I always pick this name, it means "black" in japanese) talks to his boring golddigger mom who gives him a pokeGEAR and bla bla bla... I talked to Elm as usual, and picked the Totodile. I love totodile, he's cute and Ferraligatr is a rapist, so....
 I named him Aosora, which means "blue sky" in japanese, and I trained him a little because I'm REALLY scared of losing him already. I guess I'll start crying if some of my pokemons faint, so..... POTION HELL!!!!

After getting Aosora in lv. 9, I got into Cherrygrove city to stock A LOT of potions. I just ignored de petrified old man in the entrance and ran into the shop. Poor old man.....

So that's it. I hope you like it. I'll go to Mr. Pokemon's house on next chapter. (I just hope that I'll be able to defeat that emo rival....)

2 comentários:

  1. so far so good! Good luck on your journey fellow trainer! But in my challenge im not so hardcore so if my starter faints, i'll keep him anyway. the fainting condition will only count for all the other pokemon. Feraligatr RAPIST! LOL!!! That was precious and toltally true! Keep up the good work!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. I'm applying the rule to starters as well. I want to be careful about him too.

      Excluir